We’re cooking up some cool products to have a big impact and are looking for an UNREAL generalist with a focus in level design to be a part of the team that brings them to life.
Must have a good foundation in hard surface modeling, texturing, and lighting. You will also be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and testing UX for various applications
- End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment
- Performing continuous integration, configuration management, version control, and testing
- Creating specific, detailed, and clear documentation for internal and external use
- Working with other business units in order to gather and understand business needs and find creative solutions
- UE4 experience is required, Unity a plus
- At least 3 years of direct work experience on game development
- Experience with texture & asset optimization is required
- General knowledge of Maya, 3dsMax and Nuke a plus
- Multi-platform mobile development experience desired
- Experience with level streaming a plus
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in Downtown Los Angeles.
Contact us if you're interested!