Magnopus is a visual development company founded by Oscar-winning Visual Effects artists and technologists. We’re focused on creating digital (and sometimes physical) experiences using the latest cutting-edge storytelling technologies and platforms, including VR, AR, and ‘other”. You can find our work on screens big and small, head mounted displays, and immersive projection environments.
We are currently hiring FX Artists to start immediately on a very high-profile VR project, creating a 360º immersive experience interacting to musical queues.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as FX artist on Feature Films, Music Videos or Commercials.
- Significant experience with fluid dynamics for visual effects.
- Can deliver solutions for demanding FX problems proactively and independently, and provide support where needed.
- Power user in Max, Thinking Particles, Krakatoa, and or other FX simulation software.
- Strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena.
- Strong understanding of dynamic and directed motion, as well as composting (Nuke preferred), light and color.
- Strong lighting and rendering skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com